Thursday, August 24, 2006

[Warning: this is an invasion of privacy, the living room and the entire area confined by the walls and fences of 6 Highfield as a whole]

I am trully mad, disappointed and saddened by the fact that this blog came into existence without me being the first few people to know about it. I am after all, the ex-housemate, who, as I quote Aizad "was always there for us during difficult times and...". And my contributions to the house among others include putting out fire in the kitchen in a jiffy, sweep the kitchen clean of left over food (including the ones in the fridge, pots, wok, etc), burn PS2 games for the boys, ensure that the PS2 is in good working condition by doing regular 'test drives' using PES, switch off lights at night, provide internet and music in the living room and keep both housemates awake by entering their rooms on an hourly basis.

And if those are still not enough, I also claim 1/3 of the credit for the foundation of our infamous Vicious Cycle, a technique often used to avoid participation in regular parties around Nottingham, particularly those that demands a significant amount of tik toks and kachings. Yeap, that should entitle me to write at least this post at this blog.

I'm not gonna bore you with my story, of how I am now in Malaysia and about to pursue my engineering career with a more than average starting salary at a company once known as Standard Oil then SO then ESSO then EXXON now EXXONMOBIL commencing September. Or even telling you how I've spent my last two weeks of doing nuthing, except eating very-much-missed Malaysian food like pulut kuning, nasi ayam, nasi dagang, nasi minyak, sate, ketupat, telur penyu, cendol, abc, air tebu, lemang, Mc D, Pizza Hut, cempedak, tembikai, durian, duku, pulasan, rojak, laksa, taufu fa, etc.

I just want one short post to say that despite all of that, I wish I'm still at 6 Highfield, in either one of my rooms, with all of my ex-housemates =)

bYn
the ex-housemate

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woww sweetnye....hehehe

7:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gile sweet weh... tetibe aku rase sayu, keji byn...

11:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home