Sunday, September 10, 2006

Yet again, another happening weekend in dunkirksville...it's Sara's birthday today and we went out for a hearty meal yesterday at Saffron...19 medics and a Ded, i m sure Byn will fully empathise with him...
that's how fast the community in Notts is shrinking, as the years go by one by one our dear non-medic friends graduated into the working world, leaving us medics with nothing but fond memories....*sobz*
hehehe, sorry for the spurt of oestrogen there:D

anyhoos, speaking of Ded....





























how will we
not miss such a cool dude who showed me again and again and
again that we can actually have fun testing our vocal range using a guitar tuner?
he was demonstrating to me since yesterday night on the various ways to hit a F note by manupulating his vocal chord, hehe how I wish I recorded his voice, it was hilarious!
notice the contentment in his face, how I wish I can be as easily entertained:D


ded u cool aaaaa......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks ar seow...for making me look cool eventhough playing with guitar tuner using your vocal sounds very lame..you still make me look cool...

p/s:i love ur claypot rice..n tak sakit perut pon..unlike the rumors said.so bile nak masak chinese food pulak???thanks seowwie

1:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home