Saturday, October 28, 2006

Seowie's Bday Scare

The effort my housemates put into my birthday surprise deserves an entire blog due to its ingenuity...Byn would be damn proud of the boys when he hears about this!
As I mentioned before, the gang threw me a birthday surprise during the Raya celebration, it was the usual Dunkirk birthday surprise recipe... the cake, the people, the cameramens, hehe but i guess I was too blur to provide the non-surprised-birthday-gurl-can see it coming from a mile-element:D

Thus I wasn't expecting anything on 25th Oct other than a few friends whom I called over to have a small takeaway dinner with...which is as much as I thought I can muster the spirit for, since I sorely lacked of sleep due to the oncall duty I had the night before...

Anyhoos, when the doorbell rang, I went down to open the door, thinking that it was Li Ping...it was strange that Aizad did not open the door but then I thought he was on the phone with his family back home, which was what he told me when he left Kamal and I halfway through chilling in my room...

Just as I was about to open the door, the whole house went pitch black, the only lights i can see was the scary blue tinge light from kamal's computer...before suddenly a freaky ghoulish laugh came on loudly! I tried to open the door and it refused to budge, and with the floor being damp, images of dark waters flashed into my mind...seriously, it freaked me out to the point that i cried...I was screaming hysterically and desperately yanking at the door handle when finally aizad's door open and everyone yelled surprise!!

....

I was too shaken to even blow the candles on my birthday cake! The first instinct was to punch both Kamal and Aizad ( which I did with all my energy's worth, hehe...though I felt a tad guilty after I saw the very very nice white leather chair they got me * blush, blush*)
damn...how embarassing is it for everyone to hear me being hysterically scared... though to be fair, Rekha, Amanda and Rainee agreed that they will be freaked out too if in the same situation...

We had somwang after that and the usual chilling and pics session...















( finaaaally calmed down to take pics with my bros...check out the cool card they made me!)


all in all, it was a good birthday celebration...now, sitting on my new very, very comfy plush leather chair...













i felt really touched that my housemates went through the trouble to make my birthday memorable...( though they must have enjoyed freaking me out just as much?;P) thanks so much guys for all the effort: for carrying the heavy chair all the way from beeston, assembling it in silence,for timing the sequence of events,for the effort to scare the shit out of me, for somwang, for clearing up...

and who said that guys can't make the effort for friends?
me <3 me bros!


thanks so much to everyone else on that day who made me feel that being 23 is not that bad after all:)
*hugssss*



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sigh.... *terharu*

3:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahahahahahahahaha
i wish i was there to see it!
happy 23rd!!

5:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we wished u guys were here too. kene tgk seow in such a fright, she was crying (yes yes we are evil...)

9:46 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well done boys! *clap clap*

1:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home